29 Dec Apply now for funding to cover your ACE Place Childcare costs
The deadline for applying for funding to cover your 2023/2024 school year (Aug to July) is the end of February. If you child already attends ACE Place and is already 3 or turns 3 between 1st March 2023 and 28th February 2024 we will automatically organise this for you. If your child is not yet attending nursery or would like to transfer from another establishment we can help with this too. Call now to make sure you don’t miss the end of February deadline.
Rodger Drive – 0141 647 0934
Crawfurd Road – 0141 631 4477
Riverside – 01555 770225
Funded childcare is available for all children who meet the following criteria –
- All 3 and 4 year old children
- Children approved for a deferred entry to primary school
- 2 year olds who are, or have been since they turned 2, cared for by the local authority
- 2 year olds who are, or have been since they turned 2, cared for under a kinship care order
- 2 year olds from ‘families seeking work’ households
- 2 year olds from low income households in receipt of certain Child Tax and Working Tax Credits.